Pages

Games playable on Android Phones with Low Hardware Resources (2016)


Some Android phones just can't run very resource-intensive games. In fact, my O+ 8.52 Android phone can't run ExtremeJobs Knight's Assistant. It just loads and then closes after about 5 seconds as it displays "low memory". Here are my phone's specifications:

Processor:  MediaTek MT6577 - 2 cores, 2x ARM Cortex-A9 @ 1.00 GHz
Total RAM: 471 Megabytes
Internal Storage: 0.74 Gigabytes
Android Version: 4.1.1

If you have about the same specs as my phone and can't run the games you downloaded on it, try these FUN games which are playable on mine, a phone with less than 512 MB of RAM.

1. Grow Castle (4.5 stars on Google Play)

Boss fight every 5 waves (image from Google Play Store)Your castle changes as it is upgraded (image from Google Play Store)Heroes have unique abilities (image from Google Play Store)Another boss fight (image from Google Play Store)

Download Size: 19 Megabytes
Current Size on Phone: 49.01 Megabytes
Dev's Description: It is a defense game to protect the castle from enemy attack.
If growth can be placed in the castle tower and the hero on each floor.
Archer of the town is becoming a lot more more powerful the more upgrades.
More than 12 heroes can use their own skills.
Some heroes are made to give a strong archers of the town, another hero is cursed enemy.
This strategy is important because only a hero can be mounted up to nine.

Clear up to a higher level and check out my rankings in the midst of the world.

Sogeking's review: DON'T MIND THE DESCRIPTION'S GRAMMAR. The developer's native language is not English. The game is very well-made. It is fun to play. I have been playing it for hours now. Ads come out like a reward. Randomly (not sure if it's random), after a fight, you can get a notification for a less-than-a-minute video advertisement. If you watch it, you get gold. If you don't, you don't get the gold. That's it. We are not forced to load an ad. This is actually the first time I am looking forward to advertisements in an app.
So, you start out really weak and you try to grow to find out you are still weak. Well, at least that's how it's going for me right now. Anyway, try to see the usefulness of each hero, tower, item, and stat. There is this one tower which I am not going to tell that is doing a lot of damage for me. I'm currently Level 72, at Wave 127, and I have 10 conquered towns.

2. Survive - Wilderness survival (4.1 stars on Google Play)


Download Size: 31.1 Megabytes
Current Size on Phone: 55.62 Megabytes
Dev's Description: Try survive and travel to safety. Wilderness survival themed simulation where you need to decide how you spend your time and what action is most crucial for you now in order to survive: building a shelter, finding food, water, traveling, collecting firewood...

Sogeking's review: Very, very good game in my opinion. I love adventure, so this really suits me.
The game is indeed a survival game - a very well-made one. It does not have the action animation. It uses your imagination, instead. It's what made me really like it. I only played on EXTREME difficulty (brutally difficult) and it was just so hard. Also, you might think that there are monsters in the night, but there were none so far after some 3 hours of playing. My best was only 77 mins. played. I suggest you play on Normal difficulty to start. Discover things on your own. You just need to work to survive. Plan out everything carefully. There is a pause button, so you will have time to think. The sound effects are awesome!
There are no ads so far. Yay!


3. This list is being updated from time to time, hehe. Can't add more apps to my phone.

Sogeking

The best sniper in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment