Pages

Prayer to Mama Mary

This is the content of a leaflet I picked in the Church today. Googling, I found out this has been posted by some already. There are differences but the message and lesson is the same. I will, also, share this myself here rather than printing a hard copy.

There was a miracle in Vailankanni Church.

One Sunday, Mother Mary appeared in a form of an infant to a person. She told him, "Do not be afraid. Have faith and listen to me. I am to this world. Print 2,000 leaflets in my name and distribute to the people to spread the message to wash away sins and receive all goodness in life. Do it in my name." Saying this, Mother Mary who was in the form of an infant, disappeared. Hearing this, the man in Visakhapatnam printed 515 leaflets and distributed the same. After a few days, the man received the blessing of Mother Mary and won 50 lakh rupees by lottery. In Agra, a man printed 615 leaflets. Within 24 days, he got a pot of gold coins through the blessing of Mother Mary and got a job. Later, he printed 1,000 leaflets in thanksgiving. A person who did not believe in this, mocked about it and destroyed the leaflets. This disbelief made him lose his son. A man passed in Rashabal in Agra, read this message and delayed it by one month. He had a great loss in his business and lost his wife. In a place called Lathara, 5 people together printed 2,350 leaflets and distributed the same. Mother Mary blessed them and they received good profits in their business. Hearing this, a poor man printed 1,000 leaflets and distributed the same. His faith in the Mother helped him in getting 50 lakh rupees in a town called Mangavinar. A poor family in Old Mangalam, Chennai, India who came across this message delayed in spreading the same by 15 days. Their new rickshaw met an accident and lost a lot of money. They faced many problems in their lives. As Jesus said, "Ask and you shall receive; seek and you shall find." So ask with faith and you will receive it.

PRAYER

Oh, Most Holy Virgin, You were chosen by the Most Adorable Trinity from all eternity to be the pure mother of Jesus.

Permit me, your humble and devoted servant, to remind you of the joy received in the instant of the Most Sacred Incarnation of our Divine Lord and during the nine months you carried him in your chaste womb. I wish most sincerely that I could renew or even increase that joy, by the fervour of my Prayers. Oh! Tender Mother of the afflicted! Grant me under my present necessities that special protection You have promised to those who devoutly commemorate this ineffable joy. Relying on the infinite mercies of your Divine Son, trusting in the promise which He has made that those who ask should receive and penetrated with confidence on your powerful prayers. I most humbly entreat you intercede for me. I beg you to obtain for me the favours which I petition for in this novena, if it be the Holy Will of God to grant them to ask for me whatever grace I most stand in need of, (Here, specify your request/s). I desire by this novena which I now offer in your honor to prove the lively confidence I have in your intercession. Accept it, I beseech yonu, in honor of that supernatural love and joy with which your Immaculate Heart was replenished during the abode of Your Divine Son in your womb. In veneration of which, I offer you the sentiments of my heart.

Pray the Hail Mary 9 times and then say the following prayer -
Oh! Mother of God! Accept these salutations in union with the respect and veneration with which the Angel Gabriel first hailed you "Full of Grace". I wish most sincerely that they may become so many gems in the crown of your incidental glory which will increase in brightness to the end of the world. I beseech you, Oh! Comforter of the afflicted, by the joy you received, when the word was made flesh to obtain for me the favors and graces which I have now implored through your powerful intercession. For this end, I offer you all the good works which have been performed in your honor. I most humbly entreat you for the love of the amiable Heart of Jesus with which yours was ever so inflamed to hear my humble prayers and do obtain our request. Amen.

This Novena prayer will be helpful to those helpless people when everything fails, and who wants speed and visible answers to their agony.

NOVENA OF CONFIDENCE

Oh, Lord Jesus Christ, to your most sacred Heart, I confide this intention, (here, mention your requests), only look upon me, and then do what your Sacred Heart inspires. Let your Sacred Heart decide, I count on You, I trust You, I throw myself on Your Mercy, Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked for many favors but I earnestly implore this one. Take it and place it on your Most Sacred heart: when the Eternal Father sees it with Your Most Precious Blood, He will not refuse it. It will be no longer be my prayers but Yours. O, Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.

NOVENA PRAYER

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen. Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Sacred Heart of Jesus. Pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.

This novena must be said with Our Father each day, 6 times for 9 consecutive days, leaving 9 copies in the church each day. Your prayers will be answered on or before the 9th day no matter how impossible. This has never known to have failed. PRAY WITH FAITH.

God bless us all!

Sogeking

The best sniper in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment